Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Hello there

Hey guys yea you should unban me.

I know you prolly wont but yea i understand i got banned for a good reason but i need to practice scrimming and shit .

But if i dont im kinda glad i got this ban so you guys can forget about me and i can take this time off.

But yea doctor said the ban was longer then it was suppose to be appearently ganja accedently added another 0.

So if i dont get unbenned atleast make it shorter.

But yea im prolly gunna be taking time off anyways for you guys besides scrimming of couse

Thank you for your time - Peppermint

much easier to just get a co leader/div leader on your friends list to ask them instead of waiting for haters :stupid:

Peppermint you are banned for 3 weeks and you know that you troll a lot you got caught and you got really annoying with it yesterday it should be a perma ban as the xG motd states but its 3 weeks this will give you time to think of what you did and if you want to continue playing on our servers i suggest you change your behavior and not quit and rejoin this clan multiple times because you're bored, i ment to put it for that long you deserve it peppermint and just cuz you think that you're gona come back i3 weeks and play with a different name so nobody notices

5. No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

-1 for unban

He's been warned and banned many times already and has gotten to many chances. I say he stays banned. Sorry Peppermint I just want you to change back into the old friendly Peppermint that I knew..

Ok thank you ganja for not perming me and am i going to use this time to think and change how i act in the xG servers and no im not gunna change my name or anything like that.

Ok thank you ganja for not perming me and am i going to use this time to think and change how i act in the xG servers and no im not gunna change my name or anything like that.

Oh hey, maybe that'll be enough time for this clan to turn around! Since we're talking about things that need to happen.

All i have to say is you are lucky i was busy ith something in teamspeak if i had seen that you were trolling you'd be permed

practice for scrim somewhere else, either way ull have to wait out ur ban, this is like the nth time that uve been banned for trolling/disrespect, and ull prob keep getting banned until u change ur attitude

-sealed away in the last great time war