Sign in to follow this  
HongKongFooey

Dead_bullet Ban Request

There's a record button in teamspeak js

dat record being pushed = you bring thrown to different channel by xg bot but ya that record button works perfectly....

dat record being pushed = you bring thrown to different channel by xg bot but ya that record button works perfectly....

That's lame lol

I want to know what he actually did and not just "he's autistic". If bans were dished out on those premises then I'd post ban requests on half of xG. Get proof or at least explain the situation.

I want to know what he actually did and not just "he's autistic".

He stuck his tongue in a metal fan causing blood to visibly drip from his mouth as he proceeded with the action; on tinychat several days ago. At least that's what I think everyone is basing this on :p

Today he was advertising this server by asking people to add him and to join that specific server he didn't give a name though.

aimg1_xenogamers_org_imported_2012_07_1_resizedimage_.thumb.jpg.79df46721bd48a172f1f7b697419a4d0.jpg

aimg1_xenogamers_org_imported_2012_07_1_resizedimage_.thumb.jpg.cbf153d7a98fad95e814e408ddeceb06.jpg

I like him, hes a cool guy.

Why the fuck would you ban him for some sort of stupid shit like this? >.> Also you posted no sort of evidence HongKong.