Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

Admins on JB

I believe that there should be more active Admins on the jailbreak becuz, ive recently saw freekilling, ct breaking vents, T's and ct's camping vent.

Mostly everytime i go in the Jailbreak server, there is no admins on it. And we cant do anything about People camping vent, breaking vent, and freekilling. So, i think People would love it if there were more admins on the jailbreak server to watch it over.

Thanks. :D

Stop with these More admins on we're pretty much dealing with this alrdy, Also we still got ban request instead of posting these and just watching them break rules report them

TrueHell. The problem is that Most message i receive are complaints, Not that i dont like to receive them... I just dont like to change servers. But when i do God Know Shits get solved

true, but still doesnt solve the problem of admins always being on.it would be nice if there was more admins or more admins on so you dont have to switch severs

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

speaking of admins.im playing jb right now and there is ***hole freekilling ,,,admins where are yall at???

Crazy stfu, if u want a admin get in mumble cause ur never QQ about it when ur in it so this thread is pointless

ya but like i said a few times before... maybe try a schedule so theres always an admin on at the most played hours of the day? I know I'm probably annoying you guys by now but I think its a really good idea lol.

playing minecraft, please leave a message after the tone

this guy deserves an award.

on topic; stop making this type of thread.

everyone is now aware of in-active admins.

(quality over quantity by the way)

some demotion needs to be done, and

more active members need to be promoted.

now, until that's happens, if you got a problem

on JailBreak - get on Mumble or message an admin for help.

posting these type threads aren't going to solve anything.

'cause frankly, i'm tired of seeing them.

If you guys have been reading other threads silence have alrdy said there will be some demotion and promotions being made this weekend also i am usally on but noone seems to ask me to come in and help >_> i don't know why many of you guys are complaining since im sure some of u acutally have me on friendlist but nvr seem to ask me to come in so try not saying you tried to get an admin in if u nvr really asked.

Also, I still don't think schedules aren't a good idea , i know we admins have jobs to do and protect the server but we can't keep doing that because sometimes we get bored and wanna take a break and play some other games instead of being on a schedule at a certain time just to watch over the server, Recently there wasn't many Ban Request but many Threads about "Not Enough admin" or "No admins in the server" Instead of complaining about this and starting these threads mabe you should report the players who constanly breaking the rules and follow the format and have a great proof of them doing it, than we could acutally decide by than and ban them without having to come into ther server.

For now i believe many who have me on friendlist is usually on server so who ever does just let me know when u need me.