Sign in to follow this  
GoatFace

My Build need sugestions

@@Teezar this card can run bf3 on ultra and max you dont need anything more then that @@MineCrack , the card is if you dont wana drop the amount of money. Also the fact small case, low profile card, if i chose another case i coul drop for a 550ti fermi, but see here im not going to try to have an amazing computer , any game that requires more then bf3 is not nececary.

@@Teezar post your buiild let me point out the flaws. and i am dual motherboarding the computer, two mother boards 1 case, becuase i already have a intel board with a i5 quad my cousin gave me, so if my amd cpu somehow fails, witch is unlikely becuase im using a dualcore i3 witch when playing skyrim cpu usage is at 10 percent and is as 30%c im fine with a amd quad thats faster. and idles at 35%c , so all i have to do if amd fails is switch ram gfx card, and a few cabbles. if you get a i7 your just plain stupid its not needed. not like your making a server pc.

@@Teezar you still haven linked it correctly but all i need is the id from the post i going to take a look now.

also you dont need a 750w for a 95w cpu and a single gfx card , i sugest that you shouldve goten 650 to 700 as a 60 buck suply but i know you are alrdy building and ordered. card is a good choice, i cant trop that i dont have pateince to save,and have to wait a year to get a job so , yeah.