Sign in to follow this  
Akio

Aki0 for Moderator

I have been with the community for over half a year now and am applying for the CSS Division. I took a little break from xG and gaming for about a month or so to spend more time with my girlfriend and focus on school. I am applying because of the recent discussion about how many people are immature and can't handle the powers. I am more active in scrim, but if selected I will become more active in Jailbreak and other xG servers as well. I am on mostly every day or at least 3-5 times a week, I am also very active in TeamSpeak. I think that I would make a great moderator because I am mature and will not be biased with my enforcing.

If there are any questions about my application pm or add me on steam xAkiox. Mahalo!

I was very active in Jailbreak before until my little break. Honestly, It wasn't fun anymore and I don't see the point of wasting my time listening to the little kids mic spam.

Well I was going to +1 but you're bored of jb? I like you and all and scrim with you but if you don't play jb and I never see you on mini games, what do you plan on moderating?

I recently just hopped back on the jb server to play for a bit. I like to play as a prisoner and I swear EVERY TIME I play there are CTs who keep abusing and free killing me and shit. I didn't say I was bored of the game, I said it wasn't fun anymore compared to before. I can still moderate and still sit in spec if need be. So i'm sick of wasting my time in there until I have moderator.

Shows maturity and a level head. Not afraid to share his opinion. Great attribute for leadership.

+1