Sign in to follow this  
xGShadowSpy

RPG surf afk mover

Theres this new AFK mover thing where if you dnt move for 30 seconds even if its not while in spawn you get sent to spec, i cant even go from my room to the kitchen and back in that time, i asked a few other players on the server who all said they disliked it, and wanted it removed. +1 or -1 whether to have it removed :P

EDIT:Due to majority of -1's :P +1 or -1 for Extended time

What's the big deal if you go to spec anyways?

Your kills and death are still there, sure you might have to switch teams depending on the situation. but is it that big of a deal?

Bacause the Spawn Killing is intense on both surf servers, not to mention that the rules is very ambiguous.

Just extend the time it takes to get moved. I've been on too many times where a guy goes afk in the spawn where no one can get him and the round never ends.

ok, but lets say you only had to go do something real quick, if youre gone for what, more than 15 seconds you end up going on spectate and miss out on a round

That's why I'm saying just extend the time it takes to move the person to spectate.

Probably a timer of 45-60 seconds would be fine. Usually if you have to do something real quick you leave once you die in a round. With the variable time for the round to end once you die and then the 45-60 seconds you should have more than enough time to get whatever you need to do done.

This timer needs to be there though. Without it people just go AFK forever and on the maps with no tele to the spawn you're forced to RTV the map or just sit there is RTV is not on yet.

-1, even if you're moved to spec you can come right back next round and if you're afk for 30 seconds you're probably going to die in most maps anyway.

ok, but lets say you only had to go do something real quick, if youre gone for what, more than 15 seconds you end up going on spectate and miss out on a round

You miss around, no shit you went afk, you should expect to miss a round regardless of the afk remover.

Bu just imo, tbh, taking it away is not a good solution since the problems you're encountering with it are rather small and very specific.

If a lot of ppl are having problem with that, what stealkillz said would be the best solution, simply extend it.