Sign in to follow this  
Kenichi

Kenichi's Registration

Hello. Kaito here. Born in Russia raised in America. Not the best at this game but I'm not to bad. Give me a sniper though and kiss the opponents goodbye...unless a better sniper shows up then kiss me goodbye.

Haven't seen much of you, I'd like to see more of you! You should play on Jailbreak more often.

+0 for now. Best of luck.

^ gay lol i would like to see more of u teezar u homo

well back to the topic

D-1

W: i've see u break rules so for now it wil-1 until i see some changes, and i never heard you use your mic

M: 7/10

A: 6/10

Well first I don't really play the Jailbreak server that much. I mainly play the MG and sometimes RPG Surf (Though I have not played surf in awhile since my last computer stopped playing CS:S then broke down which is why you are only recently starting to see me again.) As for breaking the rules I try to avoid it but the rules have changed in a few minor ways from when I used to play jailbreak plus very few people have not broken the rules at least once. And the reason you have not herd me use my mic is because it makes this loud annoying and painful to the ear noise after I say one word. I'm trying to fix it though so you might hear me talk soon. I will be on more though.