Draxxx

Coryweed

it's clear he's using racism, but next time why dont you take a recording though? from the things he's saying it sounds like you're egging him on and this isnt one way..

All we did was hobo shot him and i finished him off he got pissed saying we have no balls and the n word and all of that shit.

Like you said he explodes over stupid shit.

yeah i've seen him explode over getting autoed, but in the pictures it looks like he's replying to you guys so it'd be nice to see what that said, he is definitely being racist either way however.

yeah i've seen him explode over getting autoed, but in the pictures it looks like he's replying to you guys so it'd be nice to see what that said, he is definitely being racist either way however.

Him after I -1ed his app he proceeds to disrespect some more in-game so I made that edit.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_4.thumb.png.2b322ae94fa1cd3326807d43d2a9cd44.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_5.thumb.png.2e43ee84e388a28ff8c7593adf52a79d.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_4.thumb.png.d2dbb3f37c983c97ee0c05ffcf050f7b.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_08_5.thumb.png.9bf9c490be46c5d5a2325e55163d4415.png

ugh, there isnt rly much here that i can work off of, from what im hearing and seeing, ur kinda egging him on, he was racist saying "nigger" but theres not much i can do except ban him for that :/

-banned for a day, try to get a recording of him to get better proof than just screenshots

-sealed away in the last great time war