Draxxx

Coryweed

And are you sure you didn't provoke him? I doubt he would do that without being provoked, and knowing you would probably do that.

All I did was tell phantom that this guy was tele camping and he got annoyed with it.

I did not say a thing to him Minecrack, not until after he started shit.

So basically he maybe said something in anger and you furthered to provoke him? -1

So basically he maybe said something in anger and you furthered to provoke him? -1

Why do you keep saying I provoked him the conversation with phantom had nothing to do with him. If you actually read the chat he said he gets mad that I say this guy tle camped.

Why do you keep saying I provoked him the conversation with phantom had nothing to do with him. If you actually read the chat he said he gets mad that I say this guy tle camped.

For 1, the convo in pics is to small.

Stop being lazy and post it here. I'm just going off what you said.

no clue what the overall thing is here or if it was provoked but coryweed has blown up a few times on the server when accused of tele camping or when killed by an auto.

Most of the screens are cut off from the top so that it's his response and it doesn't show that you said anything.

Unlike most of the other peeps that have responsed, however, I dont have faith that people will only be shitheads when actively provoked. Even if we only have his responses, he still disrespected all to fuck, and should be punished for it.

Try to keep an eye on him as often as possible. This goes to everyone.

it's clear he's using racism, but next time why dont you take a recording though? from the things he's saying it sounds like you're egging him on and this isnt one way..