Sign in to follow this  
SgtSandbags

My Designs

Hello ... here is some of my artwork ... I am also a skilled spray maker.... comment on my steam profile if interested in any designs... Feel free to give your honest opinion.... (Note: my alternative alias is skratah)

My Portfolio is Skratah\'s Art

[ATTACH]3249.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3250.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3251.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3252.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3253.vB[/ATTACH]

Thanks -SgtSandbags

VisionaryArtTestFINISHED.thumb.png.042b63102cd72c8ec7baed513061a108.png

newSkratahPortfolioHomepage.thumb.png.63abbe3eea03dece4e55b4e4c2550370.png

TGC.thumb.png.5503e83cbc35a417d81ceb19d158fa74.png

alexs.thumb.png.f5ab9ce223a71be12dbb328f9674d796.png

MAXSOLARtext.thumb.png.2bb50f16fa9d4218e0855c999f2c121f.png

Thanks for your feedback... But to be honest I rarely see any 3d artwork on this site.... and I think my work is pretty great... although I havent been designing in a while... and the majority of these designs are outdated

Thanks for your feedback... But to be honest I rarely see any 3d artwork on this site.... and I think my work is pretty great... although I havent been designing in a while... and the majority of these designs are outdated

What do you mean you barely seen any 3d artwork on this site?

There's barely anything related to art on this site, 3d or not. lol

Well I wouldn't call your designs great and I thinknk you shouldn't call 'em great either, modesty wins, plus, you still have a long ass way to go before you get better than a lot of people out there.

What do you mean you barely seen any 3d artwork on this site?

There's barely anything related to art on this site, 3d or not. lol

Well I wouldn't call your designs great and I thinknk you shouldn't call 'em great either, modesty wins, plus, you still have a long ass way to go before you get better than a lot of people out there.

Barely anything related to art? There are tons of stuff on this website that are related to art.... There is almost 130 threads about avatars... plus some spray threads.... and as I said earlier these designs are outdated... the design at the very top is the most recent one... and I can do much better than that as well...

And im not trying to be conceited... Im just saying my designs aren't bad...

Barely anything related to art? There are tons of stuff on this website that are related to art.... There is almost 130 threads about avatars... plus some spray threads.... and as I said earlier these designs are outdated... the design at the very top is the most recent one... and I can do much better than that as well...

And im not trying to be conceited... Im just saying my designs aren't bad...

Yeah well, almost 130 threads about avatars, were most aren't requests, but still out of almost 10k threads on this forums, I still consider this forum to lack on art related stuff. But that's just me.

The top one is definetely the best out of those, tho' Idk how to feel about, its kinda simple or I just don't really get what it is supposed to be or show, and the bottom text or your signature, idk what's that, but its a no-no for me, too distracting.

Those kinds of typos are usually a no-no in most pieces. imo.

And well, Idk what is conceited tbh, lol, but, i guess it's good you think your designs aren't bad.

But I'm also just "saiyan", there are a lot of people out thar that are very good that don't even consider themselves good. /but that's just crazy talk/

KIU.

Yeah well, almost 130 threads about avatars, were most aren't requests, but still out of almost 10k threads on this forums, I still consider this forum to lack on art related stuff. But that's just me.

The top one is definetely the best out of those, tho' Idk how to feel about, its kinda simple or I just don't really get what it is supposed to be or show, and the bottom text or your signature, idk what's that, but its a no-no for me, too distracting.

Those kinds of typos are usually a no-no in most pieces. imo.

And well, Idk what is conceited tbh, lol, but, i guess it's good you think your designs aren't bad.

But I'm also just "saiyan", there are a lot of people out thar that are very good that don't even consider themselves good. /but that's just crazy talk/

KIU.

The top design was my submission for this designing group. The text at the bottom wasnt supposed to look good... it was to prevent stealing... but now that im in the group all I have to do is put the group symbol below the design and bam.. done... but in retrospec I shouldve made the text smaller... and at the bottom with my alias..

What's the name of the design group?

I wanted to join some design groups long ago but, I haven't done any pieces in way too long, can't do shit atm.

/datmotivationmang.