Sign in to follow this  
SirTristram

!lr

I wanted to say thank you silence for the awesome new last requests, I rebelled with an m249, and everybody freaked out. It was hilarious. I look forward to being a T more often now.

i wanted to say damn u silence, for putting the "chosen to rebel" request, some stupid t with an m249 killed me when i wasnt expecting it and ppl found it hilarious, but i didnt :D, jkz i was trying out warden and didnt know about the new lr's, probably shouldve caught on when i kept dying from chosen to rebel requests lol

just came across a problem with the new lrs, i was kicked by daredevil because i was last t and he was last ct and i chose the rebel option, its jb rules that last t cant rebel but the rebel option for lr completely contradicts this rule, so is it gonna be removed or will there be certain criteria needed in order to rebel?

lol i hope you know that its really against the rule to rebel as a Last T now, So becareful if other admins know of this rule "Probally not"

chicken fight is hard and takes too long, it would be easier if there was low grav, or if one player has low grav, than the other player has it, sorta like s4s but jump 4 jump

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Hype LAN_Megalodon Kypari