Sign in to follow this  
Knightwolf

Knightwolf

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51195170

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Knightwolf

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a):

I was banned by EroSennin because he thought I was hacking and the accusations of some others as well.

Why should you be unbanned?:

I find it unfair that I was being accused of using hacks and then banned for something I wasn't doing.

I was pretty sure that it was a 1 day ban, almost everyone does that, but I'm just saying that I wouldn't want to get unbanned, and then when I get on there to get banned again. I like playing on your servers :\.

Well if he banned him for a day I am guessing its so that he has time to show recorded proof to @@BillyMays or @Aegean!

Coulda been the only mod on and since its required to have 3 to ban for hacking this could have been his only choice.

At this point, I don't really mind the 1 day ban, because I can wait a day. I am honestly not hacking at all, and if you watch anything he has, you can see that. I like playing on your minigames server, it's always fun, and I have a good time. But when or if I do get unbanned, how am I to know I'll get banned again or even permanently? :s. Well that I have to leave to you guys. Goodnight :3.

I was there and watched you also. You did some pretty bullshit shots. And you don't even have much time on CS:S at all. Idk about you. But if Ero truly thought you hacked he probably shoulda got a couple mods to agree first. I don't remember why he banned for only a day. He did give a reason why but I do not remember what is was.

@@Draxxx: because let's say I get unbanned, I'll probably just get banned again at a later date by Ero again; why would he change his mind from one day to the next?.

@DuckiiJr: then we should ban a lot more people then because every does bullshit shots every once in a while, it just happened that I had a good day apparently. Just because someone is doing relatively well on a map, does not mean he/she is hacking. I would understand suspicions if I was accused like all the time. But just one day of me doing fairly well, that's a little bit unfair. Some people pick up these games better than others.

Well your ban has already expired. We will talk to Ero privately about this ban for its legitamcy.

~closed due to illogical thought processes