Fuzz

O f dub g

Was he at least perm CTbanned before he was inaccurately banned from the server? Lol @@Bigga

Not lifting the ban though because he was supposedly trolling too.

Was he at least perm CTbanned before he was inaccurately banned from the server? Lol @@Bigga

Not lifting the ban though because he was supposedly trolling too.

He was not teambanned, according to the teamban logs.

I knew this was gonna happen, lol.

Anyways, I was playing surf and some dude came asking if an admin/mod was on, so of course I said yeah, he asked me to come into Jailbreak, so I said why? he said someone just killed like 10 people..so I went. As soon as i joined literally 5 people sent a message via admin chat telling me what he did and why he should be banned. However, I didn't ban him immediately I waited for awhile and then he was trolling, so then I banned him from the server because he was causing problems, but the main reason was for "mass killing".

Skitz, making this post after u damn near mass freekilled...

I had to explain to Trente why I did it because I thought warden said bottom of cell stairs, and someone was doing a countdown so in my head I'm thinking "Sweet I can get like 4-5 kills easy for these dumbasses on the bumblebee line", then suddenly I realize that he didn't say bottom of cell stairs, so then I was CT banned for a day. Hey, at least it wasn't forever.