Sign in to follow this  
McDizzle

McDizzles ban appeal

Join a a server then type status in console. Look until you find your name, then on the same line STEAM_x:x:xxxxxxxx. It will be numbers though, copy it then edit your post to paste it in..

Not there nor do I see your ban in console (unless it's not listed of course). The higher ups with access to the logs will determine this.

Out of curiosity though, why would you mass freekill then attempt to appeal a ban? Although it's an unfair ban if what you said is true, what is the logic behind your madness? Why don't you move on and continue doing what mass freekillers do? You're going to be permed from CT no matter what.

i didnt even realize that it was mass free kill i got this game like a week ago my friends showed me this server which was clearly the best i didnt read the rules good im sorry but i dont just go around doing that regularly

i didnt even realize that it was mass free kill i got this game like a week ago my friends showed me this server which was clearly the best i didnt read the rules good im sorry but i dont just go around doing that regularly

Only heard the story a billion times. After reading what you said again doesn't make much sense. The long ban was probably because we can't perm as mods anymore. Anyways it's left to Aegean or Serbian to deal with this. Or the person(s) who banned you.

I've been CT banned for a week for frekilling three Ts, even though I was new to the game. I think you can settle with the same for a whole 10.

+1 for a weeklong CT ban

its not a whole 10 i got perm banned from the whole server what is so hard to understand about that i could care less about a CT ban i just dont see why they would perm ban me as a terrorist when you literally cant break rules as a terrorist

@@Jihad banned you. He's one of our div leaders. But I don't get how he put the reason "mass freeekilled 10 and disconnected" with a disconnect ban. It usually doesn't give you the option to write a reason. So that probably means that you were still in the server when you were banned. You should only be perm CTbanned but I might be wrong

Actually.. when i typed in the !teamban McDiz 0 "mass freekilling,10ppl killed" he disconnected right after so i permed him. IF it actually shows a perm CT ban it must of done a command for that as well? not to sure honestly all i remember is it says Invalid user because he did Disconnect after a mass.

I Highly dought a Division leader would lie especially if their in that rank , ok... every M/A should kno that kicking someone after mass freekilling doesnt exist , u get slayed , CT perm banned , if u disconnect thn u get perm banned. If a Mod/Admin did kick u witch caused u to be perm , it would of shown in console who kicked you , u could of taken a pic and used it as proof , as for now -1.

@@Jihad you might've typed !ban McDizzle 0 blah blah blah meaning to teamban him but banned him on a typo. I've done that shit a million times lol. when you ban people on our server it says something like "you can only do that to alive players" or something about that person not being there. So it could've been your mistake

really because heres how i remember it i killed 10 people someone was afk and was like what happened then everyone said ban mcdizzle then i got kicked then i was banned it also originally said i was ban as a CT for 10000 minutes (1week) then i checked again and it said permanently banned. Something sounds pretty fucked up here if you ask me, why can't you just unban me from the server and keep me banned as a CT!?

Idk who you're referring to as a pussy lol. But anyways I respect Jihad's judgement and how he acted on the manner. You probably shouldn't act out on your ban protest anyways. Not very smart.

Your ban will be reduced to 1 week and once you return you will be perm CTbanned. If we have issues with you disrespecting then you will also be banned again. Control your "temper".

~closed due to illogical thought processes