Sign in to follow this  
LOLDEFUSE

Calamity Xeno Gamers NEWS! v2!

Well, to start off the good news, We won our first match in an intense game, 19 to 17.

But, now onto some other good news.

Well, to start off, as I previously mentioned, we won in a 19 to 17 match. Going into an overtime, this is no doubt a close, evenly played match. The stream link I posted in my previous post was wrong (sorry :stupid:). But the match was streamed and you can see it right here! *hint: Game starts at 21 mins.

Now onto some real news:

1. Christopher "BHOPSOLEET" Ward, a rifler from my old team, will be starting the next 3 matches. He is a solid player and has a lot of experience.

2. We are changing our name to Business as Usual. We feel as if calamity is not a team name that we feel is professional.

3. Now, since this is mentioned, our new tag that we will wear to any xG sever is bau . LOLDEFUSE etc...

So, as promised, we have started off to a great start and will continue to proceed on this course the rest of the season :tiger:. For future matches, keep checking "General Discussion" for I will post dates of matches and the link to view the LIVE stream :distant:. But, in case you want to save the link right now, you can just click on this link

Thanks to all of the xG support, and we will talk to you soon :smiley_simmons:.

LOLDEFUSE ~ KITTENLOVER720 signing out, PEACE!

Well, to start off, as I previously mentioned, we won in a 19 to 17 match. Going into an overtime, this is no doubt a close, evenly played match.

Saw that match with Trif in stv! It was a really fun match to watch :p really wp