Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Moderators, get your stuff together !

Just a quick heads up, don't be surprised when some of you get demoted for ...

1. Not being active

2. Admin abusing

3. Not using admin properly

A couple things for moderators aka admins in training.

1. Do not slay people just because someone told you to ! Learn how to admin, get your facts first! Contrary to popular belief, not everyone in xG knows the MOTD well, so don't listen to them thinking that they are right on what they are saying. Get both sides of the story, or at least get them to explain the whole situation first.

2. just this week a couple of you moderators caused every other moderator to lose Mute/Unmute and @all . Stop abusing, you are intrusted with a great deal of power for a reason. It's not fair for the moderators who know what they are doing to lose power and to make their job harder because you guys can't control yourselves.

3. That thing that Mr.Wooby suggested about having an Admin school in training was not a bad idea. Another thing you guys could do is to

a.) Read MOTD

b.) Read Admin Guidebook

c.) USE YOUR HEAD

As I said, don't be surprised when some of you lose your moderator powers this week on the promotion/demotion update. I wanted to give silence a good idea on who to promote to Admin of CSS from moderator, but no one is really showing me anything good since you guys have just been abusing or doing your work half-a s s ed.

-Aegean!

i haven't been on the last 2 or 3 days because i had a horrible case of the stomach flu and it was my birthday :P, i will stay active as i always have and not abuse like i ever have, i think the admin school is a good idea as well, and have admins tested before full admin powers granted. and take demos of fellow admins abusing if you see so we can get them removed

Excision did the girl with the 8==D come over and make u feel better!

Mods don't be afraid to contact me I'd u have any questions, even if it says I'm not in a game or I'm not in 1 I am almost always there

Excision did the girl with the 8==D come over and make u feel better!

Mods don't be afraid to contact me I'd u have any questions, even if it says I'm not in a game or I'm not in 1 I am almost always there

you know it shikaku ;)

I think only the mods should have that remove, cause I don't think I have ever abused any of that(except Mute @all when people scream over warden) or I didn't no I could do @all or wat ever it was!!

Read my teachings in CSS forum!!!!!

I think only the mods should have that remove, cause I don't think I have ever abused any of that(except Mute @all when people scream over warden) or I didn't no I could do @all or wat ever it was!!

Read my teachings in CSS forum!!!!!

Only mods lost those powers anyways. We are admins you baddy, we didn't lose anythinggg

Lol I don't really read big stuff, I just scan it and pick out important words :(

this thread is pretty self-explanatory for any type of Staff Member.

if they don't know this by now they shouldn't be promoted in the first place.

"Learning the Ropes" doesn't take more then a couple days at most.

Like I always said just message me if no one else is around I am always here just not playing CSS. I have no problem jumping in and cleaning house. I do it all the time.

I actually think the MOTD for Surf could be changed. I think there's a few misinterpretation for that server which I'll go through in the CS:S forums. I've had some admins think is one way while I and many other people though it was the other way, there's a lot of confusion.

Kewl Beans guys!

If I abused I am sorry and didnt meen it because im still learning of how to use admin the correct ways xD I am trying my best to be a great admin and am not worried about getting demoted because I havent or atleast havent meant to be abusing. This does help me some so thanks for posting this. If I do something wrong using admin PLEASE tell me so I can be better I enjoy being admin and would like to stay admin for a long while :)

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

If I abused I am sorry and didnt meen it because im still learning of how to use admin the correct ways xD I am trying my best to be a great admin and am not worried about getting demoted because I havent or atleast havent meant to be abusing. This does help me some so thanks for posting this. If I do something wrong using admin PLEASE tell me so I can be better I enjoy being admin and would like to stay admin for a long while