Sign in to follow this  
Luis_Rahl

Richard's Ban Appeal

"When the orders are given the Ts must follow them, or are considered rebels."

-Quoted from the motd Xeno Gamers

Section: The Gist of A Round

Sentence: 4

I inquired as to the nature of my ban in the admin chat, and obtained no response. My testimony will show that I did not freekill. I would love to hear the perspective of any witnesses, or the person who banned me. It would clear a lot of things up for me, and I wouldn't hold anything against them in the least. I would feel a lot better knowing that I deserved the ban, rather than thinking I've been banned unfairly.

My Testimony:

I was wielding an XM1014, an auto shotty. I ordered the Ts to unstack at the bottom of cell stairs. They remained stacked, without moving. I ordered them to move again, and waited a couple seconds. There was no movement, so I shot into the stack; my memory is a bit foggy, but I remember killing 4 or 5 Ts. I was about 10 feet away, and I'm almost certain I only hit Ts inside the stack; though I do admit that there is a very low chance that an adjacent T might have been hit by a shotgun pellet, and I absolutely did not kill anyone outside of the stack.

6 days for possibly free shooting non rebelling Ts adjacent to the stack (due to stray pellets) seems like overkill, and in my mind warrants only a team switch, or, at most, a day long ban. I request that my ban length be halved, if not removed.

Thank you for your time.

Edit - I seem to have made a mistake with the form. Would some kind soul edit that to save me a mild embarrassment, if possible? Thank you.

Yeah. I don't know the full situation, but maybe dupolas thought you were attempting to freekill the stack.

In any case,

@@Duplolas

What had happened was, I was rebeling and running through the line of unstacked players. He shot and killed 4 players who i was running through and then finally killed me. Technically they are stacked if i run through them and stand in them for a couple seconds, but that isnt their fault, they dont know what the hell is going on, they were facing cells.

1. He was using a auto shotty.

2. He saw a rebel shooting from inside another player and then moving.

3. Sees CTs dieing

4. Kills Ts I was hiding in.

You panicked, it happens to the best of us.

How much do you have left on your Ct ban? I will lessen to a day if you have more than that left.

*Edit, it was a week, ill lessen it to a day.