Sign in to follow this  
w0n_SHOt

1_SHOt trying to get some xG love.Best surf player

Added helpful skills are outspokenness for those who break the rules and help to those who ask for it

Whats up all, dont know much about what to start a thread about so ill just take a poll just to see what people think about the players on the CS:S Surf server.

Who do you think are the best two players on the surf server are?(not including gunther due to extreme skill levels, its just too obvious hes the best)

My two are Bigga(for extreme shotty and surfing skills) and Ark(best man around and super stealthy) :D)

+1

first person to ever mention me in an application I think :P thank god i actually read them or i wouldn't have known xD

Anyways, 1 shot is a good player, he is chill..he doesnt rage..he respects people.

I like totally forgot to +1 you so here is your +1.

Active, awesome, awesome x5, respectful player UNLIKE SUM PEOPLE *cough* rypast *cough*

+1

logo.png

CONGRATULATION!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!