Sign in to follow this  
Hazmat

songful1mp454

I made a mistake and feel that its been a couple of months now that i have been banned.I was confused with the orders,it was a weird order and the orders were on the map ba_jail_electric_razor "all ts on the bottom of the cells crouch to big cage and the ts on top of the cells stay" didn't understand that order.ended up killing all the ts on top of the cells.after that i found out that i was permed.if you unban me i promise you will never have any problems with me ever again.Thanks for your time and the unban reason part up above i messed up on sorry.

Perm banned 03 - 04 - 12 by haa-dron for reason: "abusive".

But as you say, it was probably the mass freekill you got banned for.

5 months ago, +1 for unban.

I remember this guy. Something along the lines of being banned for pretending to be in xG then ragin when we told him to take it off/being bannes and subsequently mass freekilling + leaving.

my name was songful1mp454,i was new to CS:S if you look at my steam profile,i didnt know to become a xG member you needed to make a app.all i thought was you make an account and thats it."RAGING" never happened,had a mic used it.never raged played for about 2 months.As i explained my free killing up above,im truly am sorry.i never raged for taken the [xG] out of my name.i was confused and an admin told me that i needed to make an app first then wait for the results which i had to problem for doing so.Honestly i understand if you don't except my apology.But it mould be wounderful if you do so.

Meh, either way its been 5 months. So imo, unless haadron remembers what happened distinctly I say we unperm and leave him ct banned for a little bit.

well if he fucks up he just gonna get banned again so ill +1 him but read the motd(a little :| mabye?.....a sentence?)5 month is enough time if he was that bad he wouldn't even post a unban request

Thanks trente. Go ahead and unban him. It was just that he mass freekilled and left, and I think it's been long enough :P

However, do it again, and your chances of getting unbanned = 0.

~Closed