Sign in to follow this  
ERNIE

Is your computer ready for CS:GO?

Hello XENOGAMERS,

This is your friendly citizen of the xG community just saying that the new Counter Strike: Global Offensive is a bit more resource heavy and those of you who are running regular counter strike source on low or other older games on low may want to consider an upgrade or a new upgrade completely if you send me a message then i will try my hardest to get back to you, if you are considering an upgrade give me a budget and ill work from there also let me know if you have a keyboard mouse and monitor and any current computer specs, if you don't then i will include it in the budget and i will not charge for any services and title the message [NH:COMPUTER]

Heres the system requirements:

Counter Strike Global Offensive System Requirements

CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better

RAM: 1GB XP / 2GB Vista

HDD: At least 7.6GB of Space

GPU: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0

This link here also can help get answer to your system requirements right away if you cant wait:

Requirements Test

(any problems with having it run install the latest java update or rum if Internet Explorer)

(there are also troubleshooting solutions on the lower half of the web page)

Any questions or thoughts post below

Regards,

-ERNIE

Bro I have the Phenom X3 and windows 7 black edition which is like the best and one of the best gaming thingys so its like super good quality so hell yeah im ready