Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Sticky Nades on JB

Add a sticky nades plug-in @@silence. CTs never die from nades, but people always get them and want to use them, so they end up throwing them, doing like 5 dmg, and then get killed for rebeling. I was playing on a JB with this added in and if u dirrectly hit a CT with one they die. Sticky nades also stick to walls.

I would reccomend only Ts have this added onto them because if a CT throws one into a stack, everyone dies, and it would make it easier to mass freekill.

On the other hand, we could make it buyable through the !hub for say 2500 credits?

Also, sticky nades do less area damage and are not able to be thrown as far, so basically you trade lethalness and precision for area damage and distance. Which i think is a great thing.

Also @@Starbuck because silence always says hes too lazy to do it himself.

I hope it's not like the hellsgamers sticky nades where if a teammate throws one and it sticks to me I can't fucking move until after it explodes. It's like when someone throws a smoke grenade and it goes inside a teammates head and you can't move for like 3 years

No it doesnt stick to teamates. It only sticks to enemy players and to walls. It bounces on the ground as well.

Also, regular grenades get stuck in players too, they just blow up and kill the person who threw it lol.

Actually the stick nade plugin sticks to everyone even team mates and since xg uses noblock it will probably cause it to be that if its stuck to a team mate it will cause them to stop moving also if your to close to the person who it is stuck to you will die and i don't really see the need for this we have bombs on JB for Ts to mass kill the CTs. See proof in the Jihad Video where he kills 12 CTs with one bomb so i -1 this since it just seems like an unnecessary add on

+1 Yessss. I like this alot. As you said, I would only put it on for the T team, and only make it buyable through the hub. It would unfortunately make it too easy for CT's to mass, as everyone is saying,

+1 Sounds like a great addition, but only through the hub. I love regular grenades and don't want to loose that feeling.