Sign in to follow this  
xMrOrange

Mr. Orange

I am a frequent player on your jailbreak server and recently I was banned from said server for unknown reasons. I was also not online at the time of my ban. Thank you for your time.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42054257

u were banned by @@Chrono for breaking server rules, which is most likely mass freekilling

I think thats automatically what it puts when you ban a disconnected player. So yeah he probably massed and left.

I think thats automatically what it puts when you ban a disconnected player. So yeah he probably massed and left.

I quess you never banned a disconnected player :D ?

I have never mass free killed and like I said I was banned when I was not online. Also, I mostly play as terrorists. And why would I permanently be banned? I have never broken a rule

I quess you never banned a disconnected player :D ?

I've banned a disconnected player, but the options for what the reason to put are pretty shitty. So most of the time I default to "Breaking Server Rules" which I think most people default to also.

11 Aug 2012 04:43:47 Disconnect left the game ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

11 Aug 2012 04:43:42 Action received a points bonus of 3 for triggering 'Domination (4 kills)' ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

11 Aug 2012 04:43:42 Death CSHack® Şlender мαΠ killed me with Desert Eagle .50AE ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

11 Aug 2012 04:43:41 Action received a points bonus of 1 for triggering 'Headshot' ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

11 Aug 2012 04:43:41 Kill killed Whiskey Dick [xG] DMTwired with a headshot from M249 PARA Light Machine Gun ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

11 Aug 2012 04:43:38 Kill killed AB BluebluR with M249 PARA Light Machine Gun ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

11 Aug 2012 04:43:36 Action received a points bonus of 1 for triggering 'Headshot' ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

11 Aug 2012 04:43:36 Kill killed I'mBrad with a headshot from M249 PARA Light Machine Gun ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

11 Aug 2012 04:43:25 Kill killed [iOr] BeNNNN with a headshot from Arctic Warfare Magnum (Police) ba_jail_electric_razor_v6

Xeno Gamers - Search

Rankings | Xeno Gamers

/thread

Sorry, like duke said, i was out camping. but yeah like unique put. but basically you had mass freekilled. you disconnected. i pressed admin bind. pressed ban disconnected players. pressed your name. pressed perm. banned.

thats the reason you are banned. the rules state to perm ban you for massing and leaving, i perm banned you for massing and leaving, aside from that reason i had also been speaking with players on the server that also stated you were fucking up a lot, and that you had been breaking various rules prior to the incident.

I have never mass freekilled before. I have only free killed 1 person max. And what if someone had my name? And like I said it was during a time I WAS NOT HOME.

It's not that someone had your name, those logs were taken from YOUR profile on rank.xenogamers.com , same steam id and everything

Not only that, it is guaranteed it is your steamid, when i ban a DISCONNECTED PLAYER it bans the steamid of the player disconnected if it was just someone using your name it woulda banned them. thats that. and also i should have put an inb4 earlier, but inl8 4 "it wasnt me i was gone it had to have been someone else."