Sign in to follow this  
speedlimit56kb

xG losen control :/

Dang yo , weve lost 2 great mature players , i actually cant believe they did this , but again they've chosen their path's. I just gotta say ima miss @@PapiChulo and @Aegean! yo ! yal were both great mature loyal pple. Goodbye yo ! :frown-new:

They are both going through shit irl, and while it really fucking sucks that we have lost aegean and papi, xG will get through it. We have lost many higher ups in the past. Although, I do agree with you. Losing papi AND aegean really fucking sucks, and they will be missed. Hopefully aegean will be able to come back once this shit is sorted out with the other communities who take video games serioiusly as hell. (inb4 5th dos)

And maybe papi will come back in the future. For now, we have a new div and a new coleader and while it won't replace aegean and papi, we will continue and survive. Especially nowadays, we're getting huge as hell. There was a point where I could recognize everybody in xG and everybody knew each other. Can't do that now. This isn't nececessarily a bad thing. The clan's growing, and we're all along for the ride to see how it turns out.

As Gawd said. A while ago, we had other co-leaders. (Duckii, Ero-Sennin, Excision). We also had div leaders who left. (Herpes, Samantha, Otherworldly). They left, & we got through it. Aegean has left before, but for different reasons, & he came back. That, not as serious as this.

I was talking to Aegean last night (Aegean tell me if you want me to remove this), he said he's probably not gonna come back, atleast not for a while. He'll still help out silence whenever. He can't deal with this shit, & for them to bring his family into this, was crossing the line. Aegean does nothing wrong, but always ends up getting shit talked/shit happening to him.

None of you realized this, but Aegean, does so much for xG, but just because he's not IN xG, doesn't mean we won't survive. Like, what did we do before Aegean was Co-Leader. We had others who ran it properly, & helped us stay together. We are a strong community, & can only get stronger. If Aegean comes back, that's amazing & wonderful. If not, we'll move on, & find other people. We will not forget him, but we will move on. Same with papi. He did amazing things for us, & no one thanked him. So I will speak on behalf of the community & say thank you to EVERY member/staff member of this community. You all do so much for xG, & without you, we wouldn't be the community we are today.

All in all; xG will survive & just because we're missing a few strong links, doesn't mean we won't make it.

Damn... Papi too? He was one of the first people I met here when I started playing on this server a year and a half ago. Had a lot of good time rebeling back then. You'll be missed broseph.

I go inactive for like 3 weeks cause ive been with highschool and all this other shit and all this happens, i cant believe aegean and papi left i didnt know them to well but they were cool guys and aegean was a great leader. They will both be missed. And also this is a never ending cycle until the clan comes to an end the older more respected members leave, things happen in life and that have to make changes it will happen alot more common now but then again it will happen again and again and again and again older guys leave and people replace them and new people come in...

As Gawd said. A while ago, we had other co-leaders. (Duckii, Ero-Sennin, Excision). We also had div leaders who left. (Herpes, Samantha, Otherworldly). They left, & we got through it. Aegean has left before, but for different reasons, & he came back. That, not as serious as this.

I was talking to Aegean last night (Aegean tell me if you want me to remove this), he said he's probably not gonna come back, atleast not for a while. He'll still help out silence whenever. He can't deal with this shit, & for them to bring his family into this, was crossing the line. Aegean does nothing wrong, but always ends up getting shit talked/shit happening to him.

None of you realized this, but Aegean, does so much for xG, but just because he's not IN xG, doesn't mean we won't survive. Like, what did we do before Aegean was Co-Leader. We had others who ran it properly, & helped us stay together. We are a strong community, & can only get stronger. If Aegean comes back, that's amazing & wonderful. If not, we'll move on, & find other people. We will not forget him, but we will move on. Same with papi. He did amazing things for us, & no one thanked him. So I will speak on behalf of the community & say thank you to EVERY member/staff member of this community. You all do so much for xG, & without you, we wouldn't be the community we are today.

All in all; xG will survive & just because we're missing a few strong links, doesn't mean we won't make it.

Good thing we still have that Silence dude or w/e to hold this shit together.

Good thing we still have that Silence dude or w/e to hold this shit together.

Silence just deals with issues with servers.

Co's & Div's deal with xG's problems.