Sign in to follow this  
Sporego

Banned For Joining TS3 WTF?

ok so lets make it clear here sir first of all i am an admin on the server i have no control over TEAMSPEAK so who ever banned you from there had to have a valid reason you're ban has expired you have left the server before i got to teamban you what you did u baited got slayed u freekilled got slayed then i was bout to teamban you, you have disconnected from the server thats why you were banned for a day for fleeing to avoid punishment and who ever banned you from teamspeak find out who because like i said i have no control over that and i cannot see the logs so have yourself a good day @@BillyMays please close thread due to lack of proof of any abuse @JoshThomson that picture of your log makes no sense

Well to be honest if he got slayed, theres his punishment. I mean there's not much way to know he's gonna get teambanned. I don't know if he intentionally freekilled or not. If he didn't mean to freekill for example, after he got slayed he could have just decided to leave. Since he was already punished, (slayed). I don't know the whole context but that seems plausible in my head. If you wanted to teamban him you could have just done it right away without slaying. Who's he to know if he's getting teambanned or not. Unless of course he mass'd which according to your account he didn't or freekilled on purpose which you didn't mention.

hes unbanned now but still if someone takes a few seconds or minutes to look through console for proof of who he attacked when he got banned the new plugin was still on with who attacked who and it would spam chat so its hard to check

hes unbanned now but still if someone takes a few seconds or minutes to look through console for proof of who he attacked when he got banned the new plugin was still on with who attacked who and it would spam chat so its hard to check

Was not even on server when i was banned you sir are in trouble

Was asked for my opinion and here it is.

>He broke rules

>Got slayed for it

>Stayed for a few min

>Admin didn't type !teamban ____ 1440 (reason) in the few minutes that he had time to do so

>Person left after being slayed and waiting for round to end

>Admin bans him for "avoiding punishment" even though he got punished and didn't leave until a while after

A few things to add.

1. Shadow you are a complete derp here and I absolutely have no idea what your point/message is with your posts in this thread, no idea if you even read the thread or if you're just giving input based on what you think might have happened.

2. Ganja goofed up, shit happens.

Anyways, that's my input on it, i'll let a staff member deal with this.

you dont get the point of what i said i was talking bout the plugin and u got banned for leaving to avoid a ct ban

I get it just 1 problem.. I was never on the server before the time of ban.

And you guys keep assuming that i mass killed.... Which i never did