Armeds

Echo disrespecting me

[MEDIA=imgur]WWfLW[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]nCDiv[/MEDIA]

kept calling me a fag, continued to ask me if i was gay repeatedly, normally i wouldnt get upset but i asked him to stop several times.

(i'm dennis in the link also).

Is this Echo who was/is a mod on tf2? Or someone else. I dont think this is the admin one. If it is, im very surprised he would act this way.

If it is the admin/mod who did this i suggest a ban and a warning.

If its just some dbag player, ban for 3-6 hours. You asked him to stop. From what the proof shows he didnt. You might have egged him on some how, which you havent shown in the proof. But from how he was talking to you, it seems you were spawn camping or killing possibly? If this is JB thats against the rules, if it is surf, its not possible to due to the plug-in. Though you may have been camping the tele to your spawn and killing them on the way out. IDK. Im going off of just words in a chat box here.

Leave this open for a couple more days to see if he can get on to defend himself in some way. And if he doesnt, ban. And then he can make a unban request after if he wishes.

1. i dont think its echo from TF2, this is a different echo.

2. its on surf, it wasnt a spawn kill because 30 seconds had passed in the round also. and also the kill was an afk player so i wasnt waiting at there tele or anything

1. i dont think its echo from TF2, this is a different echo.

2. its on surf, it wasnt a spawn kill because 30 seconds had passed in the round also. and also the kill was an afk player so i wasnt waiting at there tele or anything

Just saying you can't wait thirty seconds it has to be after 2 o clock yo.

And yeah +1 make it a day ban echo is a cool dude but he can burst out sometimes.

+1 for disrespect and overall thinking he's too cool for school. also worth mentioning is that people in spawn have spawn protection for a few seconds after spawning on the Surf server, so it would be nigh impossible to "spawn camp" unless someone was AFK.