Sign in to follow this  
Mightyena

Want a Spray? Have a pic/vid? Check this thread.

I MAKE SPRAYS. THIS SITE MAKES SPRAYS AS WELL. EVERYONE WINS.

If you want a quick spray for CS:S or TF2, check out this site TF2 Spray Maker

if you want an even better quality spray or an animated spray, come to me and i'll see what i can do.

-ALSO-

if that site fails to make a working spray for you, come straight to me and i can make any kind of spray (animated/detail fade/etc) from any video clip or picture personally for you. ask, and you shall receive. I have made several sprays out of GIF files and video clips, as well as normal pictures.

If you have a template for a GIF and want to make it into a GIF, i can do that as well. i can also edit templates to make whatever you want from them, no guarantees on quality or how long it would take though.

EXTRA: if you have an incomplete photo, i can impromptu Photoshop it to make it look better or complete it, then make it into a spray for you. No guarantees on how much "better" it will be.

DISCLAIMER: sometimes GIF files and animated sprays will come out with a faster framerate that normal, due to the need to sometimes remove frames to make them small enough.

DISCLAIMER 2:Just because you send a GIF or other animated file/video clip my way does NOT MEAN i can make it into a spray, some things simply WILL NOT WORK unless they are ultra-low quality, or not at all.

I PLAN ON CHECKING THIS THREAD ONCE OR TWICE PER DAY, UNTIL COLLEGE STARTS ON MONDAY. AFTER THAT, ONCE EVERY FEW DAYS. IF YOU HAVE A PIC, UPLOAD IT SOMEWHERE AND PUT A LINK TO IT HERE. ONCE I RECEIVE REQUESTS, PLEASE ALLOW UP TO A DAY TO COMPLETE BACKLOGS. THANK YOU. I WILL POST IN THIS THREAD WHEN I RECEIVE A BATCH OF REQUESTS.

I do accept tips in the form of Credit donations on CS:S, thank you :)

on CS:C i use sprays to tag my victims, i use the jpg "u got shot, by FirstblooD" as in my signature :)

but every time i load up this jpg, into Nuclear Dawn, the game crashes, i would realy like to use this same tag