Sign in to follow this  
tennisnoob

Player Vote Ban

To be honest, Admin isn't on at most times and we are losing players, and the Xeno Gamers name when one fag decides to troll the whole game and free kill everyone while in cells happened a few nights in a row.

I think we need some kind of in game vote ban system that you guys have in mind that would prevent abuse.

We've opened up the !votekick command for everyone to use while admins aren't present.

What about when the admins/mods are just being jerks and abusing their power?

What about when the admins/mods are just being jerks and abusing their power?

well you can always record a demo or tell a higher up admin and their powers get removed not hard. I am sure we listen to the commmunity

well you can always record a demo or tell a higher up admin and their powers get removed not hard. I am sure we listen to the commmunity

Well have you heard of this one mod called... Shaggy.

When I played on previous votekick and or voteban features were always abused. Bad idea to add. One person will say "Oh lets !votekick this fag" then everyone will do it, just like with rtv, one person does it, everyone else does it. -1 on this idea, just because not a good idea, would be abused.

Well have you heard of this one mod called... Shaggy.

LOLOLOLOLOL this made me laugh specially since this guy doesn't know any fucking rules i slayed you 3 or 4 times for multiple rule breaks as baiting armory camping breaking vents and freekilling, also some invalid orders as warden you don't even know the rules i'm enforcing so you call it abuse good job man.