Sign in to follow this  
OriginalCat

Cat's Moderator Submission! (CS:GO)

Playing with Xenogamers and being part of them has been a great gaming experience since when I first began playing on their servers back in December last year. I know I'm lacking the 100 forum post requirement but I assure you guys that that will be reached ASAP, with no spamming, of course. I've recieved permission from Starbuck to apply for Mod only for Global Offensive due to the fact that the GO JB server isn't moderated enough to where newcomers will have an enjoyable experience. I mostly play on Jailbrake, RPG Surf, Minigames, Gungame. I'm very kind to all the members of xG as well as new players of our servers! I appreciate any feedback whether I recieve a +1, or a -1. Thank you gais! :D

+1

He's a mature and funny guy, he knows the rules for sure, he's a cool cat and a great bud. He also gives me the hugs so that makes him better. :tiger:

Approved as CS:GO moderator! Welcome to the admin team!

As some people were confused, different divisions have different qualifications to apply for moderator. For example, Nuclear Dawn is still a relatively small and new division and only needs 2 references and 1 forum post. CS:GO rules have yet to be established, but 75+ forum posts and all these +1s are good enough for us!