Sign in to follow this  
tennisnoob

"Gun check Freeze"

As stuipid as this topic may sound, MANY XG people disagree and im trying to get an exact confirmation

To my understandingm

GUN CHECK FREEZE is facing the back of the cell so that the CT can CHECK if a guns ON YOUR BACK

Just now we were told its facing AWAY from your cell which we are lost because different people are saying different things and gun check freeze makes much more sense to me IF it were facing the back of the cell.

Please confirm

Thx

you may get confused on how i say it but ill try to explain it to you

when i say take a step out face your cell and afk for a gun check you face your cell and afk freeze

when i say take a step out and guncheck freeze face away and afk freze for a guncheck

Normally you must face away, but sometimes wardens will try to trick you by saying things like "face your cell/away and 180". Normally ,if there not being pricks, its away though.

i think gun check is a lil unfair, if you are the lucky T with a gun in cell, it shouldnt be taken away like that. Just my opinion.

I know you're a bit new to the forums, and thats all good. But for future reference, don't post on dead threads. (like this one that hasn't been posted on in 2 weeks. Hence gravedigging)