ShadowKnight Ban protest

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:34787837

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:

Either amickle92, Mickle, or Shadow Knight

Reason why you were banned (If you don't know this put n/a):

n/a

Why should you be unbanned?

I know there are people out there who will do stupid stuff online. I can assure you that I am not one of them. I use this game as a way to relax and the end of a long day of taking crap from customers over the phone. I know that bans are a necessity sometimes but as I am typing this I really can’t think of a reason as to why I was banned. I have always had good karma and have enjoyed your server over all the others. I would like to know why I was banned so that I can make sure it never happens again. Thanks for your time in reading my request.

Here’s hoping

~ShadowKnight

Xeno Gamers

Is where all the bans are logged for all our servers. I looked through it using your aliases and your steam id and nothing came up. I then looked at the TTT server and there are literally 0 bans coming out of Garry's Mod within the last three months.

So are you a.) Sure you were banned? or b.) Sure you weren't banned on any of the other divisions servers?

That was the first place I looked. The server I am trying to use is [xG] xenoGamers TTT with IP address 74.91.115.44:27015. Whenever I try to log on this server it says I cannot join the server because I am banned. I talked with a few other people and they were saying that the TTT ban are never posted. But this is only what I have been told

Well I'll just throw out a few tags and hopefully they can be more effective with this issue.

@@Duke Garry's Mod Moderator @Link_ Co-Leader @@Charrax Used to be Div Lead for Garry's Mod

You performed mass rdm on many people and then disconnected soon after.

Permabanned.

It is really, really, really hard to get out of this one.

You performed mass rdm on many people and then disconnected soon after.

Permabanned.

It is really, really, really hard to get out of this one.

This =/

I'm not sure if this is going to help my cause or not but I play with Small City Guitar all the time and we screen capture EVERYTHING so there is video that I can provide if he still has it.

It was just you alone as far as I can remember.

And logs show nobody damaged you.. You killed a mass amount of people then left right after.

I would like to make note that the whole waiting for a detective to call out who killed who is not the only method of determining who the traitors are. there is such a thing as acting suspicious like appearing rather wounded and surrounded by dead innocent. That to me is very suspicious and perhaps requires shots to be fired. RDMing is so loosely defined that if the person was not called out by a detective or has nearly killed you it is RDMing. When I play on your server I play for hours at a time because I enjoy the people on that server. It's really one of the only servers I actually enjoy playing on. I just don't believe that I was RDMing. as for the immediate logout, our house lost power that round and the internet was out for about 3 hours so I could not rejoin.

I would like to make note that the whole waiting for a detective to call out who killed who is not the only method of determining who the traitors are. there is such a thing as acting suspicious like appearing rather wounded and surrounded by dead innocent. That to me is very suspicious and perhaps requires shots to be fired. RDMing is so loosely defined that if the person was not called out by a detective or has nearly killed you it is RDMing. When I play on your server I play for hours at a time because I enjoy the people on that server. It's really one of the only servers I actually enjoy playing on. I just don't believe that I was RDMing. as for the immediate logout, our house lost power that round and the internet was out for about 3 hours so I could not rejoin.

No. You flat out RDMed. You straight up killed someone. Well... you straight up killed multiple people.

I still disagree that I was "RDMing" I was killing people who I found to be Suspicious. When I was wrong I called it out to the server. People make mistakes and sometimes more then a few times. Should I just sit there and wait for them to kill me? No preemptive measures need to be taken