mudkip

[Hijacked Account] Mudkip

Steam Community :: Error[/url]) belongs to me. I saw this thread and immediately registered on this site. The problem is, this account (mine) was hijacked by another person. He set my profile to private. Stole from other people (maybe some hats was yours, I don't know) Unusual hats in Team Fortress 2. He also hacked in to my email account and deleted all Steam messages. So everything that happened it wasn't me, sorry for that. I also send a message to Steam Support and still waiting for them to answer, to get my account back. Thanks for understanding.

No, I didn't used any programs. I'm very sorry for everything that asshole did to you. Still no answer from Steam Support. Don't even know who and why hacked my Steam account. If that account would be trash I wouldn't even care, but I had like ~40games (Counter-Strikes, CoD's, L4D2, KF, Premium TF2 since December 2010...) and I'm very disappointed right now. Wanna get my account as soon as possible.

No, I didn't used any programs. I'm very sorry for everything that asshole did to you. Still no answer from Steam Support. Don't even know who and why hacked my Steam account. If that account would be trash I wouldn't even care, but I had like ~40games (Counter-Strikes, CoD's, L4D2, KF, Premium TF2 since December 2010...) and I'm very disappointed right now. Wanna get my account as soon as possible.

You even talk kinda like the hacker -.-

You even talk kinda like the hacker -.-

I'm not a hacker. I'm just damn mad. And btw how can I delete my posts? Can't find fuction like that.