Sign in to follow this  
Robby

Banned from CT

I read the rules and understand everything after about a week of playing [xG] Jailbreak. I promise not to free kill or break any rules if I get unbanned from CT. Thank you

Perma ct banned for mass freekilling by @@Zapper5555

2 freekills shouldn't lead to a perma ct ban, but if you didnt know the rules and you played ct for a long time, you could have freekilled more than that :P

But lets see if Zapper remember the situation.

I was unaware of the rules of Jailbreak and I only played on CT for about...I want to say 30 minutes...at max. Alright, that's cool. Just let me know what he says and I hope I can be unbanned from CT :D

Still no word huh. I would appreciate it if I was unbanned sooner from CT because I would like to play the role of the cop. I see some pretty retarded CT's everyday and I always think to myself, "I can do such a better job" and I could make the game fun for everyone on the server! :D

Normally you wouldn't get unbanned if you performed a mass freekill, BUT since CS:GO is a new game, and we have some problems with rule breakers, you might have a small chance getting unbanned, if you really know the rules that well now.

Since we doesn't have a division leader in CS:GO yet, i will tag @@Starbuck, and see what he has to say.

Really? wow o.o truth is, I don't even remember killing anyone on purpose. That's cool, I understand all of the rules and I've been playing jailbreak for some time now. If he decides to unban me from CT, best day of my summer! (not really but closexD)

-Thank you very much.

Thanks man, it's ridiculous because I didn't even get a warning or anything and I guess it's my fault I didn't read the rules the FIRST time I started playing jailbreak but still...no warning?