Sign in to follow this  
Bluntman

Bluntman says hello

Bluntman would like to let all of you guys know that he is getting a new computer but he super dumb and ordered the wrong power supply so he has to wait another week to get the right power supply i will post pics and spec in computer section when its done but until then im gonna start talking about random stuff and call it the bluntman series not bluntman and chronic series sorry chronic. But anyways who wants to hear about my day??? .... noone... well ummm who wants to hear about the weed that bluntman approves of? noone? well damn umm who wants to hear about random funny jokes by bluntman? okayyyy here goes

1: In Greece, how do you separate the men from the boys?

A: With a crowbar! :D

2: So two priests are flying with a planeload of Sunday school kids to the Vatican to meet the Pope. Halfway across the Atlantic the pilot tells them that the plane is going to crash and that there are only two parachutes. One priest turns to the other and says, grab the chutes and we’ll jump!

What about the children? Replies the other priest.

Fuck the children! Yells the older priest.

The younger one says, do you think we have time?

3: What’s the best part about getting head from an Ethiopian chick?

A: You know she’ll swallow.

4: 3 men walk into a bar. One orders a beer, another orders a shot, and the last one orders a whiskey. I don’t know how the rest of the joke goes but your mother is a whore.

5: What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?

A: Cancer

6: What’s black and blue and afraid of sex?

A: The 12 year old locked in my trunk

thank you even though i doubt any of you read to this far but anyways I will be posting these every week or so so keep up on the series! :D

F

U

D

G

E

Y

O

U

D

U

C

K