Sign in to follow this  
DJ_TACO25

Can someone make me a signature

Hello guys DJ_TACO25 here and i want to get started on the forums so i was wondering if someone could make me a signature with the pokemon Lucario and a nice background that represents Lucario and with my Username in the corner. If so that would be great

~DJ_TACO25

I loved it thnx i try to make one my self but i suck at using photoshop and i have found one that someone has made for me but i like this one a lot better :D

I'm glad you like it :D photoshop just takes time to get used to but im going to school for digital art xD

Oh mah gosh like can i use that one too for echo? lololol. u can have this name if someone helps me change mine

Oh mah gosh like can i use that one too for echo? lololol. u can have this name if someone helps me change mine

If you are talking about the bloody like one with just Echo instead of -Echo-, yes you can use it for youself

If you are talking about the bloody like one with just Echo instead of -Echo-, yes you can use it for youself

Was joking xD. If you want, I can give you this name if someone(silence) deletes my other acc so I can change