Sign in to follow this  
Slipery

Herpes

Yeah I vouch he doesn't cheat on our servers or when I've ever played with him besides once a long time ago.

EDIT: And also, Slipery cheated on the xG servers during the same time frame Herpes did, I mean wouldn't they technically both be banned for hacking if that's what we're going for. All this seems a bit personal as some kind of get back to Herpes.

Yeah I vouch he doesn't cheat on our servers or when I've ever played with him besides once a long time ago.

EDIT: And also, Slipery cheated on the xG servers during the same time frame Herpes did, I mean wouldn't they technically both be banned for hacking if that's what we're going for. All this seems a bit personal as some kind of get back to Herpes.

Dis. -1

...Wasnt herpes a Div leader at that time, and/or a member of T3K? That would give a bit of a reason to make his punishment a little more severe, i would think...

I'll take billy and Taki's word for it, you either both get banned, or none of you get banned and I say you both staying unbanned is better.

~Closed