Peekachoo

When CTs Go Bad: CS:GO Jailbreak Videos

I'm going to gameplay footage of people who need to be CT banned in the CS: GO Jailbreak server in this thread. I usually just run FRAPS for shits 'n' giggles, but sometimes the CT trolling and freekilling gets to be too much. I'll provide the date, time, name, and user ID profile when possible in video.

Justice must be served.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_59.jpg.2d4edeceb251d201261b2f8b1939d9b1.jpg

maybe after recording call on a mod i'm on quite often i've told anyone that plays CS:go to add me and i'll come on to deal with any situation that arises if i say i won't it usually means that i checked the player list and see a mod on there. but it's rare that i won't go on

# 3237 8 "Mr.Fish ><>" STEAM_1:1:8772945 2:00:06 144 0 active 128000

Mass freekilling... Multiple rounds. Here's a shot of him in action just now.

And no, there's never an admin or mod when you need one. This is getting so out of control...

He mic spammed for warden every round and each round he killed everyone...

Please server ban him.

As always, watch in fullscreen 1080P.

[video=youtube_share;5Ai7MfQfaRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ai7MfQfaRQ

Well most of the CS:S server mods/admins should stay on CS:S to keep the amount of admins/mods there good, while some new admins/mods should be appointed for CS:GO. That will allow more control and more likeliness for less freekillers. P.S. today I was on from about 3:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. and no admins got on till roughly 5:30 P.M.. 2 hours no admins? Luckily the server crashed like 4 times so only regular people were on not many noobs/trolls. :)