Sign in to follow this  
Sep0h

Hey Guys i wanna try and see if i could be mod.

Hey guys i was debaiting if i wanted to pay for mod or just make a app an see how it would go, but i thought about it and it seems like not alot of PM get that much respect. I think people should change that :). I am trying to be a mod because i wanna help the ppl in xG servers bc i was talking to dark and i noticed he was working hard and i wanted to help him so much but i couldnt. I have been in the clan for over a month and i have learned alot. I am repectful to everyone ( i like to joke around and say once people kill me that they have hax bc no one can kill me :D).I am rank 260 of 54,336. I play almost everyday but if i dont its bc im either busy with sports,friends, or family. The only bad thing about me is i didnt get in all 100 post i only have 3 :(. I am hoping i have a future with xG so i will get to my 100 in no time. Another thing i wanna do is meet either one of the division leader and or Silence. :tongue: . I will no disrepect anyone that -1s or 0 me. So i understand if u make that dicision.

Sorry, you have to get 100 posts before you apply. You can get promoted without an application if divs believe you deserve it but to apply you must have two months of membership and 100 posts.

As the clan is getting bigger we gets tons of basically this thread over and over. @@silence is it possible to restrict mod application creations to people who have over 100 posts so we don't have to do this every time..

Sorry. To apply for moderator you:

Must have 100 posts. (Please don't spam)

Must be in xG for 2 months.

- Your application was posted 3 weeks ago. You don't have a couple of days for 2 months.

- You said you will get the 100 posts in no time. Meaning you will spam. Don't.

The reason you must have 100 post and 2 months is to learn how xG works over the long course of time.

The reason you must have 100 post and 2 months is to learn how xG works over the long course of time.

Shut up and take my cookies! I SERIOUSLY love how you put that. All the homo.

More on topic, I think it's HIGHLY underrated just how much the two months and 100 non spam posts are. A LOT can change in two months and getting involved and voicing your opinion is a very good way of proving that you're moderator material. Considering how promising some mods have been in the past that turn out to be bad apples, it can't be said enough that you should try doing everything you can to prove you're worthy of it.

Ok i understand u guys thanks for the help and i will wait till 2 months and im gunna wait till i get 100 posts but one last question a couple of ppl i now have mod and dont have 100 post and there not paid mods...