Sign in to follow this  
thefalcon

Things that need to be fixed

I hate to be a debbie downer but post errors and shit with the JB server that need to be added and fixed. Theres quite a few, and i think a div/co-leader needs to take a good sit down and fix some stuff.

My two cents:

Add Intro preferably this for the time being

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrN8ZrCRdnQ&feature=player_embedded

Fix !motd and re-write a few things so it better fits CS:go

fix CT - T ratio its terribly off right now..

feel free to add stuffz

Hidden Path entertainment has disabled all !motd windows. There's nothing to be done/fixed.

The intro song was added, but again, CS:GO doesn't support many things, so it may not work.

Hidden Path entertainment has disabled all !motd windows. There's nothing to be done/fixed.

The intro song was added, but again, CS:GO doesn't support many things, so it may not work.

What about the ratio?

Can you do, so people only can join ct by typing !guard?

What happened to !bomb? It was working earlier but not anymore..

It was overpowered and crashed the server, so Starbuck disabled it.

Motd needs to be fixed. It says cells need to be opened by 6:45, which is wrong. There seems to be confusion whether it should be 13:45 or 14:00 can I get confirmation on this?

The !motd is something that we should find a way to get around it since when someone breaks the rules such as "cells don't have to be open until 13:45 (which they should be by 14:00)" if I yell at them to read the motd they don't do it and no noobs know the rules since leaving the game and rejoining isn't something they want to do.

The !motd is something that we should find a way to get around it since when someone breaks the rules such as "cells don't have to be open until 13:45 (which they should be by 14:00)" if I yell at them to read the motd they don't do it and no noobs know the rules since leaving the game and rejoining isn't something they want to do.

The average CS:GO is just too dumb to understand the rules.