Mohammad

Mike shit

Well basically a kid who thinks he is all powerful cause he bought admin thinks he can abuse and shit. When in reality he is still a pussy.

I go on Jailbreak and the Commanders orders were clear "Go to magic 8 ball". No biggie I start running there and some retarded ct who doesnt know the map/motd and happens to be a PA starts freeshooting me out of nowhere.... (map was jb_nexzoid and i was going to magic 8 ball through pool.) I get to magic 8 ball with only 5 hp remaining. I go up to the secret awp area just to hide from this freekiller and he nades me out and kills me...

The rest of the story happens when I ask him to slay himself for the freekill. BTW didnt even fire my awp or even use it, it was on my back the whole time. Anyway a kid who seems to get his emotions to himself kicks me cause i say "slay yourself and i dont remember my TOTAL disrespect i said all in the screenshots"

I come back ask who kicked me, and the kid bans me... (im banned for a day some1 unban me plox :/)

So.... My last question is why are you guys giving mod/admins to pussys who dont know the rules + acts like a immature kid who thinks he can do whatever just cause he can...

I was there as a CT, but was at the back of the line.

If what you say is true about being in the hidden AWP window, then you WHERE a rebel.

Just looking at what you have in your screenshots ( 1, 2, 3 ), you should be banned for disrespect. He kicked you once, then you rejoined and kept going (though I admit he didn't give you a warning).

Sorry. :(

The posts show disrespect, if you didn't do that you might have had a case. Also, we need proof of him freeshooting but you "rebelling and going into secret awp room" while you detoured makes you a rebel.

~Closed