Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Eat my config

Too many people are asking for my config and I cba to keep giving commands over steam as I'm lazy.

If you want my config, or want to find out a command, here it is.

Launch option commands:

-w 1152 -h 864 -dxlevel 81 -novid -noforcemparms -refresh 120 -freq 120 -Heapsize 3145728 -high -noforcemaccel

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [ATTACH]3593.vB[/ATTACH] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Now you can all leave me alone! :p

CS:GO

cfg.rar

csgocfg.rar

I've removed the RCON commands out the config now just incase anyone else is mad enough to play with the ] and [ buttons.

I'm pleased you like it Ganja, you'll find its easier to see people on maps due to brightness, gamma and certain graphical tweaks. For example you should now be able to see through certain map objects (NOT wall hack you idiots) like the truck on de_inferno at quad, you can sit in pit and look underneath the truck itself as it no longer has a bumper.

@@Starbuck can u confirm that the config is fixed and it wont try to guess the rcon password?

btw, not accusing u of anything segway, its just that i dont want ppl saying they were banned for accidently trying to guess the rcon password, ur still my favourite british person behind david tennant (technically scottish but whatev), lol :P

haha Serbian <3

All the config had was three binds:

bind "[" "rcon_password k1tten123"

bind "]" "rcon exec esl1on1aml.cfg"

bind "'" "rcon zb_lo3"

They were used for starting scrims in my old server, as proper scrim servers don't use plug ins etc. Rcon hates it when you tell it to do commands without giving the proper password beforehand, it bans after like 5 commands.

The only password that would ever be attempted through my old cfg would be 'k1tten123'.

Sign in to follow this