Yugo

Credits keep going down

1-2 days ago I had 970+ credits, I haven't bought ANYTHING! Except color things a few times.. That's nothing. Today I had 350ish and now it's back down to 59. I've talked to admins and haven't gotten anything helpful done.

Can someone please figure out what is wrong.

Seeing as how there's no code to randomly start removing credits, I don't find this claim credible. Although I cannot offer proof one way or another. Coloring things can add up quickly.

I've only used the color command maybe 4 times.. There are no other items that I could purchase to allow my credits to drop like this. It fluctuates randomly, and it's irritating me.

I would not lie about something like this. Please check the commands I've used and check my credits.

No reason to be so hostile guys. Is there a give credits option? I don't mind giving you 900 credits if I have that much and if theres a way we can work it to get screenshots of his hub and what he owns and what he has we could actually prove if he is having a problem because if so I'd find it hard to believe that hes the only one.

Honestly pointless to gift me credits, it'll just disappear. Just logged back on tonight and It's down to 17.

Obviously this bug will never be fixed.

-edit: When I talked to either Snake or Darkwolf, they said they heard of others having the issue.