Sign in to follow this  
abkarch

Abkarch's appeal

So um yea, i was banned weeks ago from CTs on jailbreak in CSS. It was a legitimate ban, but i thought i would point this out.

1.) i was involuntarily thrown onto CTs for the round because of the lack of CTs.

2.) i am not aware if i did mass freekill, because no balls was being played and i was intending to kill those still jumping when it was restricted. As far as i know, rebels were killed and others were accidentally freeshot (Spread). Not that freeshooting is really better. Not a valid argument, but just know freekilling or free shooting was not my intention

What did i learn? ima be less trigger happy...stop worrying about who gets to kill people. So yea.

Thats about it, thanks for the time bros.

PS. no more then 4 or 5 were killed, if that clears anything up

it was more then a week im pretty sure, im terrible at estimates...someone has a log or something they can check, amirite?

edit:

the more i think the more it feels like 3ish weeks...and im not making it up, i really suck at estimating, the admins say on the servers that it doesnt say when i was banned. definately more than a week ago

you can get unbanned next week today, even though it is a perm, your maturity in this thread shows that you have learned your lesson. Please next week message any mod or admin in game to unban you from CT, and let them know that Link has stated that you can be unbanned. (They can refer to this thread if they have any questions)

Thanks for your patience as well, I thought someone else would have responded by now.

~Get Logiced