shiro_

"You have been added to the banlist."

So I was scrimming and I don't think I did anything out of the ordinary but I was suddenly disconnected. It said "You have been added to the banlist." I then check the servers under the "Friends" category when you find a server right? The scrim server isn't there. So I try and view the server info from my friends that are in the scrim. But a second later after I do that the "Join game" potion disappears. It also says the server isn't responding. So I tried again and again but the same results. I then go on my neighbor's internet that is public and get on css. Turns out I can get into the server. I then switch to my home internet and try and get on css. It's like what happened before I went on my neighbor's internet. I ALSO RESTARTED MY ROUTER.

@@silence , @Link_ , @@BillyMays , @@Starbuck , @@serbiansnaga

ANY HELP?

Also, Billy and Link already checked ban logs. I'm not there..

@@silence , @Link_ , @@BillyMays , @@Starbuck , @@serbiansnaga

*UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE*

The 2 latest console screenshots.

Steam Community :: kzo :: Screenshots

This happened when I went on the server on my neighbors internet connection.

Also I'm only banned on scrim server.

The only thing that sticks out is "RCON hacking attempts", and looks like it banned your IP address.

I am not really sure what RCON is, but after a quick Google-ing it looks like it may be related to your cfg. As if you hit a key causing it to spam the RCON password.

EDIT: See How To Use RCON (Counter-Strike: Source > Tutorials > Server Administration) - GAMEBANANA

The only thing that sticks out is "RCON hacking attempts", and looks like it banned your IP address.

I am not really sure what RCON is, but after a quick Google-ing it looks like it may be related to your cfg. As if you hit a key causing it to spam the RCON password.

EDIT: See How To Use RCON (Counter-Strike: Source > Tutorials > Server Administration) - GAMEBANANA

So um, IT WAS @@Segway 's FAULT D:< I got his config and 3 of the keys were rcon commands. And I apparently tried to guess the rcon. And it banned me

So you claimed there was this huge problem and it was xG's fault yet we found out it was the cfg file that was causing this all along. As far as I'm concerned, you can stay IP banned for a few days on the scrim. Closed.