Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Ero aboose

when you know they should have been either taken to steam chat

I will be honest and say that Ero tried to tell everybody to take it to steam chat. He told everyone who had a problem to talk to him in steam, which was an effort to stop the arguing on the server!

i see isee , Okay well private chat , steam chat, or use ur mic to get there attention - If they keep denying or not paying any attention than its alright atleast u tried, People seem to ignore so its not our fault if they do not catch the reason for punishment.

Unbiased Outlook;

Rabid's copy and paste was correct, I've been there from begining and end of two conflicts that lasted a few games, first came after President Captain Cardboard was 30 min banned after Dirty Dan Day, the second was yesterday. I took warden one round and was a little irate to have to ask two members to quit arguing on the server, take it somewhere else. A little more irritated that they are more higher-ranking.This is like having two NCO's arguing during a field training session over the comms. Stop it. I understand that Rabid can be a ****, but so can Ero. Ero, if you are co-leader and you pull **** like this, (IE: not abiding by server rules 100% of the time, Freeslaying [including slaying all CTs the round you joined just so you didn't have to wait to spawn], and handing out bans like candy instead of kicks) the community is going to drop, and you're going to end up with Silence and yourself as the only two in the clan. People don't like to overhear and watch petty ******** while they are trying to have fun. For the kids (that seem to grow in number everyday on the server) Drama is fun, for those of us who are older, It's annoying, and there's plenty more options out there.

Now to Rabid: Don't bait the wolf. Do not give into arguements, Don't fight like you're on the internet and you're a teenager, just makes things worse. Remember the key word: Whatever. Report properly and move on. And if you get angry with someone on a video game, leave and go to another server, or play something else. Find something else to do with your time like study or other crap. And do not get frustrated and try to rebel just against Ero every round because he's being an ***, deal with it, Move along.

I like you both, as people and players, but when this fire is started, everyone gets burnt.

Side Note: I believe MajorB has a recording of the events that occured, (Might be edited, not sure. He dislike Rabid for some reason.) Aegean was there for the final crackles of the flame, there are witnesses, many, who should be tracked down and have statements taken.

there is still no explination about the freeslay. i understand you try to use your best judgement, but sometimes your best judgement is wrong. also, writing long paragraphs explaining how you "try" is just a distraction to pull people away from the problem. i like you though, and dont want to see you lose admin, but maybe it would be best for it to be suspended for a little while so you can figure out how to use it properly.

I appreciate all your comments and suggestions, but the fact of the matter is I have been admin in multiple clans and have never lost admin. People will always find a way to take one thing out of context or take something personally and blow it out of proportion. If you want my admin gone...fine. All you are doing is letting the people who always want to rebel have their way and never have any orders. This conversation is over. I will tell Silence about this post and he will make his decision. Like I said I am not right all the time but I am sure I am MOST of the time. This post is closed.