Sign in to follow this  
Dravin

Baron Dravin Mod request

Speechluss when i first join you always said the rules were 14:00, So i used to spam freeday, I have not done it recently (Being the last couple of weeks) and I did tell people about my post so they could help me in the case they had not seen it, I did not troll anyone for not looking at my post. I understand that my trolling is a bit to much but I do not fuck up the rules unless somebody says I'm doing something wrong even though I'm not, in that case I recheck the rules just to make sure they weren't modified.

Speechlus, you said he knew the rules when he first joined xG Night time Free killing on Csgo. There seemed to be confusion for quite some time on when cells needed to be opened until the recent motd update. Even I thought it was 14:00.. Whenever I play with him he does troll, but not to the point where I see people asking for a ban. Quite frankly, we need more mods and learning/enforcing the rules will be picked up over the time he moderates. Even I am still learning new things and adapting to the changes. Keep an eye on him?

The comments here show the OP demonstrates a clear lack of maturity.. it's important to remember that the traits which make someone a fun or good warden don't also make someone a good moderator. Request denied for the time being.