Sign in to follow this  
DR.STRANGELUV

Ganja abuses again!

I come back after 3 months and get randomly swapped to CTs on lego jail. Ganja is a T and what happens when I role play and take warden? Cells get opened before any CT can get outta armory...

This comes after threats of muting/kicking me b/c I call ANY warden "bitch" despite that its a role playing game...I rebel, I talk some smack. When I'm warden, I don't use threats to mute rebels or try to use any admin power to squash their role playing fun.

Although I have no proof of the latter, I do have proof of Ganja trolling when I was randomly swapped to CT and I became warden.

Hopefully, people will find this proof acceptable...

Its not really admin abuse, but he opened cells without your permission, and admins and mods know not to do this. There is some exceptions when it comes to this, like after the orders are given people will open the cells without their permissions, but its not really that big of a deal because the orders are already given. If this case was him purposely doing it to try to cause a freeday to troll you, then ya, a CT ban should be made. I dont know what happened, we will wait till @@GanjaMonster gets on and gives his side of the story.

Its hard to post evidence of an admin using their private powers b/c it does not show up in chat. If this evidence can't prove that, then I will be forced to concede this argument.

I see that he has gained a reputation of abuse and lying on forums. I hope this speaks for itself but I understand if action cannot be taken from this particular thread.

ha i lold so hard , youre funny keep trolling strangelove , just because you think you can come to the servers and troll people and think you can get away. that shows no proof , because i was pressing the buttons in VIP and ur own teammate opened the cells noob so gg no re for you , get real proof ,

The post shows Ganjamonster being killed by DMTWired who is clearly a CT because he takes warden after you "suicide." So Ganja was clearly not a CT and that buttonspam seems to provide proof that he was most likely in VIP cell like he says he was. The only one who seemed to wrong you here was DMTWired who seems to have been the person who opened cells.

Although Ganja, maybe if you weren't such a cunt to every person on the server then just maybe the amount of abuse threads on you would decrease...drastically. Congratulations on not abusing. And for the record, I "loled" when I saw another abuse thread on you because you think you would finally take a hint of not being such a douchebag.

HEY DON'T TELL MY BABY GANJA TO STOP BEING A CUNT YOU CUNT D: if ganja stopped being a cunt we wouldn't be able to take him seriously anymore

Well it seems like you are wrong, and without proof blamed someone innocent. You know 100 years ago ganja coulda gotten stoned for this? That's besides the point. No abuse or anything.

~Get Logiced