Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

CT Ban

Shiro decided to ban me because on lego (around the 4 corners area, I ordered all Ts to stack to the closest palm tree by 4 corners) and I died an apparently it was gun planting.

I was standing on top of the overwatch around the palm trees, and I didn't know that Ts could knife me, so when I was walking around to see where they were, I got knifed. So after I got killed, someone got my gun, and apparently that's gun planting.

Shiro then brought up I've gun planted before, shit happens. On blackout he was coming out of race and I swapped my awp out for a m4a1, he picked up my awp. I tried to explain it was an accident but he decided not to listen.

Ban Reason: Apparently gun planting Ts every round.

I did not say that, I said when ever I see you warden, you always lead the T's to a gun or to somewhere where there are CT's.

Shiro decided to ban me because on lego (around the 4 corners area, I ordered all Ts to stack to the closest palm tree by 4 corners) and I died an apparently it was gun planting.
You ordered the T's to stack under this circle outside of the four corners room. You jumped on top of the circle and said "do do do." I guarantee that you know knifing distance. And of course you die and the M4A1 is dropped. Then they kill all the other CT's.

I was standing on top of the overwatch around the palm trees, and I didn't know that Ts could knife me, so when I was walking around to see where they were, I got knifed. So after I got killed, someone got my gun, and apparently that's gun planting.
You knew the knifing distance. It's like you didn't even need to jump to reach the knife.

Shiro then brought up I've gun planted before, shit happens. On blackout he was coming out of race and I swapped my awp out for a m4a1, he picked up my awp. I tried to explain it was an accident but he decided not to listen.
This isn't what I was even talking about. And I can understand that this was an accident but I still slayed you and you asked why even though you should have known on that day.

What I was getting at was that whenever I see you as a warden, you just tell them to follow you or go to a place. And then eventually you die. There was also an incident on a map that I can't recall but you told them to follow you and in the passage were guns. You aren't blind, you knew what was going to happen. They got the guns and killed everybody. Unless you give me a reason that is actually true against these statements. I'm not going to believe things like "I didn't know."

Right. I did not jump off, I wasn't even in the mood to screw around which I every now and then. I wasn't aware of the knifing distance and I did not jump off, my body fell off when I died. Also, what do you mean I lead them to CTs? They're suppose to move out of the way when I order them. That's basically saying if I told Ts to go to soccer, CTs are in the way, they obviously will move.

Basically the situation is that I died, and you're calling it a gunplant. It was a legitiment death and you're over reacting, why don't you worry about other people?

Right. I did not jump off, I wasn't even in the mood to screw around which I every now and then. I wasn't aware of the knifing distance and I did not jump off, my body fell off when I died. Also, what do you mean I lead them to CTs? They're suppose to move out of the way when I order them. That's basically saying if I told Ts to go to soccer, CTs are in the way, they obviously will move.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

You can clearly see that the T's can look up and knife you. You did not need to jump off. And I'm saying you tell them when they're right next to them, like you don't even tell them to shift walk. That isn't valid since you have a point on that but you also lead them to guns and let them run at you "following" with your back to them. Which eventually leads to your death.

Basically the situation is that I died, and you're calling it a gunplant. It was a legitiment death and you're over reacting, why don't you worry about other people?

How am I over reacting? Worry about other people? Follow up please. I'm about to teamban you and I tell you why. As soon as I'm about to do it, you say "Ok do it I'll have a ban appeal."

It seems like you're just causing trouble.

Causing trouble? Are you serious, I couldn't see them so when I saw them they knifed me. Get over it, this is basically banning someone because they died.

Also why am I trying to cause trouble? I didn't say anything after I died, because you know I die a lot? It's not my fault they got my gun.

Also, in my defence for the first statement, (which butchered the English language) I was not aware of the tree they were at, being as originally I was hiding from Ts since they were obtaining guns. I noticed I received warden, so I ordered them to the nearest place possible. I wasn't aware of the middle tree.

I began to walk around and then when I saw them they knifed me, I screamed on my mic because I was surprise.

I have over 35 days on the server, I have no intention to break rules. I died and they got my gun, get over it Shiro. You do this all the time. Big text for ignorant children.

Causing trouble? Are you serious, I couldn't see them so when I saw them they knifed me. Get over it, this is basically banning someone because they died.

So you're saying if you're jumping onto something ahead of you, you can't see something below what you're jumping on to? Yeah ok, the logic there is flawed.

Also why am I trying to cause trouble? I didn't say anything after I died, because you know I die a lot? It's not my fault they got my gun.

It's a day CT ban. You said something after you saw "!teamban minecrack 1440 "Gunplants"

It is your fault that they got the gun.

Also, in my defence for the first statement, (which butchered the English language) I was not aware of the tree they were at, being as originally I was hiding from Ts since they were obtaining guns. I noticed I received warden, so I ordered them to the nearest place possible. I wasn't aware of the middle tree.

I don't even know what the first half of what you said meant.... They STOPPED under 1 tree, and you jumped onto the cirlce, you continued to go around the circle until they were straight under you. Then you just sang "dododo"

I began to walk around and then when I saw them they knifed me, I screamed on my mic because I was surprise.
Your character was looking down, you didn't scream, you just said "do do do" and then after you had said that, you died.

I have over 35 days on the server, I have no intention to break rules. I died and they got my gun, get over it Shiro. You do this all the time. Big text for ignorant children.
You do have 35 days on this server, you should know the knifing distance and should be able to see things right in front of you. I do this all the time, defending myself and giving a reason for the victim's ban appeal. Ok you're right, I'm sorry. Yeah, I can see your big text and how ignorant you are. Thanks for pointing it out for us.

CT ban is one day, wait it out. You were baiting at the least.

/thread

You're not a forum administrator, you cannot "/thread."

It's an unfair and unreasonable ban, I accidently baited once, what Kaipa is doing is making it seem intentional.

It was not intentional and derserved a slay. Ask yourself this, would you ban yourself for a day for baiting? Or anyone else?

Accidents happen, get over it.

It's an unfair and unreasonable ban, I accidently baited once, what Kaipa is doing is making it seem intentional.

"Accidental" "Seems intentional"

It was not intentional and derserved a slay. Ask yourself this, would you ban yourself for a day for baiting? Or anyone else?
This was based on multiple accounts, that's why there's an "s" in the reason.

Accidents happen, get over it.

What do I have to get over? Get over your giant E penor?

You're basically repeating what you have said before with the "accidents" and "not intentional"

So you're saying if you're jumping onto something ahead of you, you can't see something below what you're jumping on to? Yeah ok, the logic there is flawed.

It's a day CT ban. You said something after you saw "!teamban minecrack 1440 "Gunplants"

It is your fault that they got the gun.

I don't even know what the first half of what you said meant.... They STOPPED under 1 tree, and you jumped onto the cirlce, you continued to go around the circle until they were straight under you. Then you just sang "dododo"

Your character was looking down, you didn't scream, you just said "do do do" and then after you had said that, you died.

You do have 35 days on this server, you should know the knifing distance and should be able to see things right in front of you. I do this all the time, defending myself and giving a reason for the victim's ban appeal. Ok you're right, I'm sorry. Yeah, I can see your big text and how ignorant you are. Thanks for pointing it out for us.

Mind not quoting me a couple thousand times? Gives me notifications.

Your actions was drastic, spoke to people in teamspeak. I accidently baited once, also what is this shit with me "singing."

I don't recall singing as well.

I've played on the server for a long term, you shouldn't teamban me for a day for accidently baiting. I do agree with you with some things but really, it's just one bait.

Mind not quoting me a couple thousand times? Gives me notifications.

Your actions was drastic, spoke to people in teamspeak. I accidently baited once, also what is this shit with me "singing."

I don't recall singing as well.

I've played on the server for a long term, you shouldn't teamban me for a day for accidently baiting. I do agree with you with some things but really, it's just one bait.

I can picture you in teamspeak, just telling everybody what you want them to hear. It wasn't just one bait/gunplant this happened before too. And you did sing, "do do do"

My giant "E Peenor."

I'm sorry but if you don't know but you're an admin in this community. You're suppose to help people in the community, not try to start arguments with people.

I baited on accident, I have no reason to lie.

I don't see why you keep refusing my plee.