Sign in to follow this  
Minneapolis

Aki0 JB GO Admin Abuse

Admins In-Game Name: xG:M| <(-'.'-)> xG:M| Aki0

Admins STEAM-ID. (forgot to type status) i have his Steam profile link tho Steam Community :: LKG

Your In-Game Name: Minneapolis

Your STEAM-ID. STEAM_1:1:5601854

What server did this happen in?: [xG] Jailbreak

What exactly did the abuser do?: Slay/Ban/Disrespect

Did they state a reason prior, if so, what was the reason?: That i was breaking the rules, did not state what.

Did it affect other players?: Yes it ruined the game for most,

Explain the entire situation here:

Aki0 had banned me before for "tarping" T's in jailbreak, when in fact it was other CT's tarping the T's and i was blamed because i was warden, he CT banned me for 10000 min, my ban was taken down by another admin after he agreed that Aki0 does not know what he is doing, since then i have been abused day by day, slayed, banned, because the admin has a personal grudge on me. He has slayed T's who mic up over warden, he does not know most of the rules here.. And when i am warden on CT, if he dies its always a freekill, he has not only slayed and banned me for no reason, but others too.. But what i can prove is tonight after he has been doing this for weeks came in simply to mess with me further.

He has also made threats to Perm ban me after Speech told me to Demo his abuse.

This admin has a few problems with maturity.. If he owned up to his mistakes, and did not rage and lie and ban me for reason not displayed.. I would not be reporting here today.

I am not sure how to exactly upload this Demo, i will talk to speech, and either post it on here when i figure it out, or ill send it to Speech directly.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I do roam in the TeamSpeak server if you want to talk to me there also.

Upload your demo on mediafire or the like, and post a link

aki0.dem

Would just like to point out around the 45000 to 49000 frames the admin says he is shoulder to shoulder when he is clearly not, he moves to the end of the railing, then starts moving back. I said line up shoulder to shoulder and then freeze, he was lined up shoulder to shoulder froze, then continued to move down to the end of the railing, he came back, and everyone els was frozen and so i shot him, and as you can see also another CT shoots him as well seeing that he did not follow the rules.

I watched the demo and in the beginning after looking really close i could see that he moved a LITTLE LITTLE bit and you killed him for it and you got slayed.

it could have been a glitch or that you lagged.

+1 cause i have seen him abuse sometime before.

@@Starbuck , also mentioned that aki0 was disrespecting him in chat, could you check the logs? @@Minneapolis could you provide a date/time when the disrespect happened

Id just like to point out that CSGO is a mess right now. The game is extremely glitchy. People spawn in other players, CTs spawn with last CT powers and they arnt even last CT, everyone can talk when they are dead, CTs freekill more than a bot CT would, no one uses a mic and when they do they are 5, players constantly back talk mods and admins because they think they are right 100% of the time even though they have no clue what the rules are.

TL;DR CSGO is some ass.

I have watched the demo and we all know that this demo is insufficient. I took a step out, faced away, and froze. If I may have moved 1inch, 1second after, we all know that's a ridiculous reason to kill me. At the start of the round, if Minneapolis knew the rules, he witnessed 3 CTs and including himself, break and go through the vents when the elevator was completely functional. Later in the demo, he ordered us to "shift walk to the railing and be shoulder to shoulder." Three of us were "at the railing" and "shoulder to shoulder," yet Minneapolis free kills me and me only.

Quite frankly, this has not been Minneapolis's first offenses. I have received numerous complaints and have seen him break/not know rules, lose his temper, troll, and disrespecting other players, players, and admins. This occurred on both T and CT. I took protocol by first warning, slaying, and banning him for a day.

Also, I would like to know which admin unbanned you because you are supposed to follow protocol and post a ban protest thread.

Well i dont exactly remember the time and date he disrespected, but i have steam messages of him calling me a liar and a fag.

Ill drop this admin abuse simple, if Aki0 owns up to his mistakes, and can learn and move on, i will put this aside, if we have a moderated convo, with him admitting to this abuse, and a givin apology to me directly.

Then we can forget the last 2 weeks of abuse due to a grudge.

If he does not show up then do what you want with him

I know you are better than this petty shit Aki0, take my offer and lets call it a truce, and have some fun in JB for once.

Its your call.

I will grant him my respect if he follows through, and i will

I watched the entire demo and near the end when you say shoulder to shoulder and freeze he goes to the railing then gets shoulder to shoulder, as he does this you shoot him for getting shoulder to shoulder yet you do not shoot the other ts who were not shoulder to shoulder, Minneapolis I've seen you get the rules wrong before and I have supported you before but I cannot on this, sorry but I feel the demo is insufficient and its hard to know when csgo is laggy as fuck especially the jail server, now you blame Aki0 for breaking rules and trolling yet you do it way more, you break rules, lie about what you did, get rules wrong and tell people to stand up to their mistakes yet the one making the mistake is you. -1

I have watched the demo and we all know that this demo is insufficient. I took a step out, faced away, and froze. If I may have moved 1inch, 1second after, we all know that's a ridiculous reason to kill me. At the start of the round, if Minneapolis knew the rules, he witnessed 3 CTs and including himself, break and go through the vents when the elevator was completely functional. Later in the demo, he ordered us to "shift walk to the railing and be shoulder to shoulder." Three of us were "at the railing" and "shoulder to shoulder," yet Minneapolis free kills me and me only.

Quite frankly, this has not been Minneapolis's first offenses. I have received numerous complaints and have seen him break/not know rules, lose his temper, troll, and disrespecting other players, players, and admins. This occurred on both T and CT. I took protocol by first warning, slaying, and banning him for a day.

Also, I would like to know which admin unbanned you because you are supposed to follow protocol and post a ban protest thread.

Like i said previous, you were shoulder to shoulder, then you decided to move, and the first time i killed you, you took a step out, looked around like a moron, and then turned around, moved some more and i killed you.

The demo proves it. And if there are any complaints its about you as an Admin, Speech has admitted to me, as well as other admins, that you have been abusing.

You disregard any of the truth, and neglect the rules.

You abuse and ignore opinions of other people in the server, and twist stories.

I take back my previous statement that i would have respect for you if you owned up to your mistakes.

You are a liar in my book, and the one thing i hate in life, is a liar, what i hate even more, is a liar who lies about petty shit.

I watched the entire demo and near the end when you say shoulder to shoulder and freeze he goes to the railing then gets shoulder to shoulder, as he does this you shoot him for getting shoulder to shoulder yet you do not shoot the other ts who were not shoulder to shoulder, Minneapolis I've seen you get the rules wrong before and I have supported you before but I cannot on this, sorry but I feel the demo is insufficient and its hard to know when csgo is laggy as fuck especially the jail server, now you blame Aki0 for breaking rules and trolling yet you do it way more, you break rules, lie about what you did, get rules wrong and tell people to stand up to their mistakes yet the one making the mistake is you. -1

You must have missed the part where he gets shoulder to shoulder, moves all the way down the railing, then moved back, after i said clearly to "FREEZE SHOULDER TO SHOULDER". The other T's followed the rules as i said all T's freeze except him.

Please re-watch the Demo and tell me im wrong.

Since you are speaking for Speechlus and other admins that I have been abusing, then why haven't I heard from them? If they had a problem with me, they could have came and spoke to me about my problems personally so that I could improve.

Since you are speaking for Speechlus and other admins that I have been abusing, then why haven't I heard from them? If they had a problem with me, they could have came and spoke to me about my problems personally so that I could improve.

Its funny your buddy Dravin backs you up, i just talked to him in Teamspeak, and he explained how the other night when you were in, he button spammed train and gave orderds on a freeday to T's and killed them using the train, and you did nothing about it.

This is after you banned a T from Teamkilling by button spamming in Disco of Alpha map.

Aki0 is correct the demo does not show your voice so there is no evidence to that, im sorry but my answer is still my answer