zippo

Mod application

In terms of activity, you're 11th. In terms of points gained while playing, you'd be 2nd

That depends how you look at it, total time played, or time played this week, time played since joining etc. You can't put it like that.

Thing is, the activity bar says 100% activity, which is what I think is the best thing to go by.

That depends how you look at it, total time played, or time played this week, time played since joining etc. You can't put it like that.

Thing is, the activity bar says 100% activity, which is what I think is the best thing to go by.

My activity bar was at 50% then I joined the JB server and it shot to 100%. I'm not 100% active on the server so I don't know about it being the best thing to go by. If you make it do highest activity to lowest, I'm number 1. I shouldn't be number 1 because I don't play as much as others because of school and volunteer work.

My activity bar was at 50% then I joined the JB server and it shot to 100%. I'm not 100% active on the server so I don't know about it being the best thing to go by. If you make it do highest activity to lowest, I'm number 1. I shouldn't be number 1 because I don't play as much as others because of school and volunteer work.

Right. I don't see how that has anything to do with my app. When you make it highest to lowest, there will be more than one with 100%, so its just random whoever is at top.

Anyways, if you want to further discuss this, please open a new thread about it.