Sign in to follow this  
zippo

Zrined

So, heres my side of the story:

I was warden, there were 4-6 T's in a line, facing a cage. I told all the T's specifically to face the cage. Then we were doing surprise trivia, and at one point, some CT started running thourgh all the T's. Then Zrined slayed him, and even though I always thought slayed people don't drop guns, a T still somehow got a pistol. So when the T got this pistol, he immediately turned around, and pointed it right at my face. I instantly shot him, as that is rebellious behaviour according to the motd, AND not to mention, I specifically told the T's to face cage.

After I shot him I said "Whoa! You pointed a gun at me!" and then three seconds later, Zrined slayed me for "freekilling."

Then we had a long argument on TS about how this was, or wasent a freekill.

Zrined's points:

My reason for killing him, was that he pointed a gun at me.

I told them all to face the cage, and he looked away, so I was in my right to kill him.

He was "confused" when he got the gun, and wanted to see who gave it to him.

Thats not my problem, he broke the no facing away from cage order.

When I then told Zrined that pointing a gun at a CT is rebellious behaviour, according to the MOTD, Zrined said "Well, he was confused, and looked around before he picked up the gun" or something like that.

Please note: I was NEVER asked for a reason, as to why I killed him. Zrined said that my reason for killing him, was that he pointed a gun at me, but I never said thats why I killed him.

The reason for this could be, that when I killed him I siad, "Whoa don't point the gun at me/you pointed the gun at me!" or something like that.

I'm only posting this because it irritates me how zrined is just muting his sound on ts when I'm trying to discuss it with him, nice and calmly. I dont expect no action to be taken against him, I just want others oppinions on this. And possible for him to learn to not be so quick on the slaying button.

-1 No proof. Although in your defense, since you gave the order to face the cage and the T started looking away, that itself is a reason to kill. Another thing, If the T also pointed the gun at you, that is also a valid reason to kill.

-1 No proof. Although in your defense, since you gave the order to face the cage and the T started looking away, that itself is a reason to kill. Another thing, If the T also pointed the gun at you, that is also a valid reason to kill.

As I said, I asked zrined before making this, and he said that he would tell us his side of the story. Him telling his side, would surely be enough proof, no?

I joined the server, Zippo had them unstacked in front of big cage. A CT was pretending to "rape" a T who had won suprise trivia, I slayed him for baiting. Somehow, his gun was dropped and the T who had won trivia had picked it up whilst turning around. Zippo "yelped" and shot the T and said "You pointed a gun at me."

Then, I slayed him because the T had picked it up less than two seconds before from the CT who was slain and Zippo didn't hesitate to shoot him (Didn't ask him to drop the gun).

I joined the server, Zippo had them unstacked in front of big cage. A CT was pretending to "rape" a T who had won suprise trivia, I slayed him for baiting. Somehow, his gun was dropped and the T who had won trivia had picked it up whilst turning around. Zippo "yelped" and shot the T and said "You pointed a gun at me."

Then, I slayed him because the T had picked it up less than two seconds before from the CT who was slain and Zippo didn't hesitate to shoot him (Didn't ask him to drop the gun).

Valid reason to kill since you said he turned around.